Catigrenus

Catigrenus, a Legend of Empire Alliance website

3 posters

T&T Alliance Event

dayghost
    Admin

T&T Alliance Event Empty T&T Alliance Event

Post by dayghost Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 23:07

This page can be translated! Select your language at the top of your screen!

Эта страница может быть переведено! Выберите язык в верхней части экрана!

Diese Seite kann übersetzt werden! Wählen Sie Ihre Sprache an der Oberseite des Bildschirms!

Esta página puede ser traducido! Seleccione su idioma en la parte superior de la pantalla!

هذه الصفحة يمكن ترجمتها! اختر لغتك في الجزء العلوي من الشاشة!

Cette page peut être pris en charge! Choisissez votre langue en haut de votre écran!

Esta página pode ser traduzido! Seleccione a sua língua na parte superior do seu ecrã!

此页面可以被翻译!在屏幕的上方选择语言!

このページは翻訳することができます!画面の上部にある言語を選択してください!

----------------------

Hello everyone, I am Dayghost. I'm here today to give everyone an opportunity to get 1,500 Gold for free! All I want you guys to do, is to make an introduction post!
    On February 17, I will randomly select one member who has posted an introduction, and they will be presented 1,500 Gold. Simple as that.

This messaging board has a built in translator I set up, and the very top of your device! All you have to do is select your language, and the entire page will be translated to your desired language.

Before you do this, you must create an account. To do so, on screen should be a button to register or log in. Click it, and then you can create an account. Please use your in-game name, or let us know who you are at least. Then go make an introduction!
    P.S. On mobile, click the arrow in the top right to log in and register.

Instructions:
    1.) Go to https://catigrenus.board-directory.net/f1-introductions
    2.) Press "New Topic"
    3.) Title your post
    4.) Tell us a little something about you.
    5.) Click Send

Simple as that. Then on February 17 at some point during the day, I will send out mail to everyone announcing the winner. The winner will then respond to me to make sure they are still active, so it isn't a waste, and then I will present them their free Gold!

---
    If you have any trouble with the website, please message me in game and I will try my best to assist!
    dayghost
    Admin

T&T Alliance Event Empty Re: T&T Alliance Event

Post by dayghost Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 23:36

I am sorry in advance if the translator makes the page hard to read.. There isn't anything I can do about it sadly..  Crying or Very sad
    tigress

T&T Alliance Event Empty Hello

Post by tigress Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 23:37

Hello everybody
    Tinker

Post by Tinker Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 4:20

Hello everyone this is great our own forum . Very good work .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 6:17